An Early Introduction to the African Bush
Chitwa Chitwa has the pleasure of welcoming children of all ages. From the age of 6 onwards, upon the dedicated guide approval, children will be permitted to participate with the adults on safari. For the younger children, dedicated activities will be offered to the family during the arrival briefing.
Our Children Policy
- Children who have not yet turned 3 by the date of arrival stay free of charge
- Children from the age of 3 up to their 6th birthday will be charged 25%
- Children from the age of 6 up to their 12th birthday will be charged 50%
- Children 12 years and older sharing with adults will be charged full adult rate.
- Children under 6 will not be allowed on game drives unless parents have the sole use of the vehicle. Vehicle exclusivity must be pre-booked.